The staff at Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris constantly liaises with government agencies and health authorities to monitor development of the Covid-19 crisis so that it can anticipate and implement all the recommended arrangements for the 2022 edition.
We are carefully preparing a range of different “public health” scenarios so as to be able to welcome everyone in the safest conditions. The measures implemented will naturally comply with official rules and are likely to evolve according to the circumstances.
Our scenarios will focus on four priorities:
- Safety and protecting the health of all participants,
- Compliance with the regulations published by the government and health authorities,
- Communicating with all participants about public health measures and the resources we are deploying,
- The public health code of conduct meeting the event industry’s standards determined by the Government.
WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED AS THE SITUATION EVOLVES.
- I am vaccinated, do I still need to take a Covid test?
If you are vaccinated, you do not have to present a COVID-19 test. A vaccination certificate will constitute your health pass and therefore your eligibility to enter the event.
- Can I pick up badges for my colleagues?
No. Badges are individual and digital. To enter the event, you must present a badge on your phone or you may wish to print it prior to the event.
- Am I allowed to register for the event at the door?
You are not allowed to register for the event at the door but you can do it online upon your arrival. Please do keep in mind that you are required to obtain a health pass before receiving your badge.
- Where can I get a COVID-19 test prior to the event?
A COVID-19 test can be taken at a local approved testing site or at home. Please note that the test must be taken within 72 hours of badge pick up. A list of approved testing sites in France can be found here: https://www.sante.fr/cf/centres-depistage-covid.html
- Will COVID-19 testing will be available at the event?
COVID-19 testing will be available at the entrance to the show. Visitors who want to get valid proof of health status can receive an RT-PCR test at the fair with results available during the day. It will be a fee-paying service.
However, this may change depending on how the situation evolves.
- Are there any exceptions to the mask requirement?
Inside the building, there are no exceptions to the mask requirement, apart from when you are doing a wine tasting.
- Can I get a refund for my ticket if I cannot present a health pass?
The safety of our visitors and exhibitors is our priority. All participants who aim to attend the event are obliged to present a health pass. If you fail to provide a health pass, you will not be entitled to the ticket refund.