WELCOMING YOU IN THE BEST POSSIBLE CONDITIONS
The staff at Wine Paris & Vinexpo Paris constantly liaises with government agencies and health authorities to monitor development of the Covid-19 crisis so that it can anticipate and implement all the recommended arrangements for the 2022 edition.
Our health protocol focuses on four priorities:
• Safety and protecting the health of all participants,
• Compliance with the regulations published by the government and health authorities,
• Communicating with all participants about public health measures and the resources we are deploying,
• The public health code of conduct meeting the event industry’s standards determined by the Government
YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR SAFETY ARE OUR PRIORITY!
As of February 15, in order to have a valid pass to enter the event, you must present one of these three proofs:
– A certificate of vaccination proving you have had a complete course of vaccination: the booster has to be administered within a maximum of 4 months after the end of your initial course of vaccination (except for the Janssen vaccine where the second dose should have been given within 8 weeks of the first injection and the booster dose within 4 months of the second injection).
– A certificate of recovery from Covid-19 that is at least 11 days old and less than 4 months old.
– A certificate of medical contraindication to vaccination. The people concerned are thus issued by their doctor with a CERFA N° 16183*01 document that can be presented in places, services, establishments and events where the “vaccination pass” is required.
Important information : European nationals and some other countries have a digital Covid certificate that is accepted in France: you can present the QR code of the EU digital Covid certificate directly (or the NHS certificate for the United Kingdom) or scan it in the ‘TousAntiCovid’ application.
ONSITE HEALTH PROTOCOL
The current health protocol will be executed with utmost rigour in order to ensure the event runs smoothly while providing the comfort and conviviality expected by all attendees. Thus, the health measures already well adopted in our daily life remain in force : presenting a vaccinal pass is mandatory to access the venue, wearing a mask is compulsory for all participants as is physical distancing. Hand disinfection is required and hydroalcoholic solutions will be at your disposal. Cleaning of the premises and the collection of waste will also be stepped up.
To ensure compliance with barrier gestures and limit the risk of exposure to Covid-19, the dematerialization of media and payments will be favored, as will be the circulation of flows, differentiated at entrances.
Dedicated teams will be available throughout the event to provide you with information, respond to your needs and guide you at best.
These conditions will allow you and all attendees to fully enjoy the range of events offered by the 2022 exhibition, marked by key areas and highlights.
Our teams are rallying to offer support for all attendees in the best possible conditions and provide an event that meets your expectations, both in terms of safety and comfort. We are available to field any questions you may have and very much look forward to greeting you in Paris in a few weeks’ time.
A pharmacist will be at the exhibition every day from 7 am to 4 pm at the Health Desk in Hall 5.1. Here, international visitors will be able to obtain proof of vaccine equivalence which is valid as a vaccination pass, allowing them to enjoy an excellent stay in Paris.
The following conditions must be met to obtain proof of vaccine equivalence valid as a vaccination pass:
• You need to be 12 years old and over.
• You need a course of vaccination which is valid in France as described in the following infographic:
Obtaining proof of vaccine equivalence
Citizens of a country outside the European Union (and other countries that allow you to obtain the EU digital COVID certificate or equivalent, which is accepted in France*) must present the following documents:
• A passport.
• The original paper vaccination certificate.
The charge for producing a certificate of vaccine equivalence is €36 incl. VAT.
* These countries allow you to obtain the EU digital COVID certificate or equivalent, which is accepted in France: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Cape Verde, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Israel, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Northern Macedonia, Morocco, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Panama, Salvador, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay and the Vatican.
- I am vaccinated, do I still need to take a Covid test?
You do not have to present a COVID-19 test. A vaccination certificate will constitute your health pass and therefore your eligibility to enter the event.
- Will the COVID-19 test be available at the event?
The COVID-19 test will be available at the entrance to the show. Visitors who wish to obtain valid proof of their health status will be able to receive an RT-PCR test at the show, with results available within one day. This will be a fee-based service.
- Can I pick up badges for my colleagues?
No. Badges are individual and digital. To enter the event, you must present a badge on your phone or you may wish to print it prior to the event.
- Am I allowed to register for the event at the door?
You are not allowed to register for the event at the door but you can do it online upon your arrival. Please do keep in mind that you are required to obtain a vaccinal pass before receiving your badge.
- Are there any exceptions to the mask requirement?
Inside the building, there are no exceptions to the mask requirement, apart from when you are doing a wine tasting.
- Can I get a refund for my ticket if I cannot present a vaccinal pass?
The safety of our visitors and exhibitors is our priority. All participants who aim to attend the event are obliged to present a vaccinal pass. If you fail to provide a vaccinal pass, you will not be entitled to the ticket refund.